Frequently asked questions about Flight training and pilot license
No, there is no legal minimum age to start flight lessons. However, you must be at least 16 years old to fly solo and 17 by the time you conduct your checkride. Having said this, it is more cost efficient to start training between the ages of 16 and 17 at the earliest.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) dictates that the minimum required flight experience is 40 hours. But when put into practice the national average of flight training in the U.S. is between 50 to 70 hours. This is due primarily because everyone is different when it comes to learning the required skills.
Classes begin the day you walk in the door; we are open year round, 7 days a week.
A flight physical is a medical exam conducted by a certified FAA physician. It provides a basic outline of your general health for flight operations. For the Privet Pilot Certificate you are required to have at least a class III medical and for the Commercial License you must have at least a class II medical.
Yes, all the apartments come fully furnished and include amenities such as Wi-Fi and cable TV.
Summers in Florida range between 30 -35 degrees Celsius (86-95 degrees Fahrenheit). In the winter months (December – February) the temperature averages around 12 to 20 degrees Celsius (54-68 degrees Fahrenheit).
Meals are not included in the package. Students are responsible for buying their own goods at their own expense.
The duration of each course varies greatly on a variety of factors. Factors such as budget, availability of aircraft, weather, and personal time each student is able to dedicate, greatly influence the duration of each course. On average, if the student has the financial aspect all taken care of and can enroll as a full time student, the courses can take approximately the following time: Private Pilot Certificate: 3-4 months Instrument Rating: 2 months Commercial Pilot License: 4-5 months Professional Pilot Training Package: 8-10 months
The M-1 student visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign students wishing to pursue vocational or non-academic studies, other than language training, to enter into the U.S.
To qualify for an M-1 visa, you must: - Prove your intention to enter into the U.S. temporarily - Attend an approved vocational study program - Engage in a full course of study
While applying for the M-1 visa, the following documents are required. • A valid passport and any previous passports you have held which are still in your possession • Fully completed and signed application Form DS-156 and Form DS-158 • Recent passport-size photographs of you taken on a plain white background. Face must be thumb size, full face, without glasses or head covering • A police certificate issued within the last year if you are 14 years or older • Original Form I-20M-N issued by the school you will attend, 901 form and acceptance letters • Electronic verification received at the Embassy from your school that you have been accepted for enrollment • Evidence of sufficient funds Note: All male students between 16-45 years must also complete Form DS-157 Supplemental Non-immigrant Visa Application. For more information on the visa process visit: travel.state.gov
You may stay in the U.S. on M1 visa for one year, or for as long as you are enrolled as a full-time student in a vocational program plus thirty days to prepare to leave the country, whichever is shorter.
First, the student should contact us with all his personal information, and proper documents like passports, other licenses, etc, , after that we help him design his own program, according with the students needs, and requirements, and finally after making all the payments already established, provide the student with all the equipment he needs.
As soon as the student arrives, his flight should have been already confirmed two days before with us, so we can make the arrangements to pick him up from the Miami or Fort Lauderdale international airport, and then take him to the school or the housing facilities, depending on the time.
The house is 1 mile away to the school, we provide transportation to our students, it is included in the price for the house ( $20 per day ).
The school works with Jeppesen syllabus, which means the student can study one on one with an instructor as well as he can study with our Jeppesen online courses, they are also approved by the FAA, and they have the same value as with an instructor, however we recommend to take the online course and some ground school to clarify certain doubts.
Yes , it does. The price includes everything the student requires for an instruction flight
When our students begin the cross country phase of the training, one of the proposed destinies is bimini-bahamas, it is an out of the country navigation, the student pilot can practice different procedures , as well as enjoy a wonderful place to visit.
Well ,we accept debit, credit, and reward cards, also as well cash or bank transfers, whatever is more comfortable to our students.
Yes you do. It is a law that any student pilot or pilot must have in his possession the appropriate medical certificate for each license, it is MANDATORY..
Yes you do. It is a law that any student pilot or pilot must have in his possession the appropriate medical certificate for each license, it is MANDATORY.. Of course you can, student would have to go through a process with an FAA inspector or an examiner as well, it is very simple, the student would only have to provide his license, medical certificate, and logbook from the origin country. .

Contact us

Meet us at